How we’re operating at Level 3
The safety and well-being of our customers is paramount while we continue to deliver high-standard, reliable services.
The safety measures below have been put in place in accordance with the guidelines outlined by the public health authorities of NZ and the guidelines provided on the Government COVID19 website.
- We will phone you prior arrival to confirm you are comfortable and can assist in working with these protocols.
- We will ensure that physical distancing of at least 2 meters is maintained throughout the installation.
- Thorough hand sanitising will be completed before and after each installation.
- Use of our equipment including towels and drop cloths is mandatory.
- Our Installers will be wearing masks throughout their time with you.
- Our Installers will be wiping down all surfaces they come in to contact with, onsite on arrival and prior to departure.
- We will have strict contact tracing measures in place for all our Installers.
- We will ask you when you book your appointment, if you are over 70 or considered high risk and if so, we will suggest alternative No Contact arrangements for you.
- To keep everyone safe, at the time of your booking we will check if you have any symptoms or if you have been in contact with a known case of Covid 19.
If you would feel more comfortable, we will also be offering No Contact options, please let us know if you’d prefer this and we will discuss the options with you. We are committed to helping you with your window film needs at this time and we will provide further updates as things evolve
Stay safe everyone and keep in touch.
We are here to help.
Suntamers (NZ) Ltd