Privacy is important. With more of us living in high density housing, townhouses and apartments, our windows are more visible and accessible.
Privacy can be increased in four ways with window film. Window film can:
- Make the glass appear mirrored with reflective films from 12% to 60%
- Make the glass appear darker with tint and dual reflective films.
- Make the glass look frosted with etch & sandblast films.
- Make the glass opaque with black, white or solid colours.
The option that is best for you will depend on your individual circumstances. The level of privacy with both darkening and ‘mirroring’ the glass will depend on the existing light levels in your home.
When views need to be retained often dual layer films are used these have the unique benefit of the internal face being being non reflective and the external face being available in different degrees of reflectivity.
Sandblast and etch films can be easily applied to existing glass and have many benefits.
- To display logos and corporate images
- As decoration to lift an otherwise ordinary partition or door
- To increase privacy in open plan offices
- As a ‘vision’ strip or manifestation to make windows, doors and partitions safer
Our window film experts will be happy to give you an onsite consultation and recommend a solution that is best for you. Call today for a no-obligation consultation.